So the Boyfriend finally made me breakfast in bed!!!!
1) Egg omelet made with onions, tomatoes, green pepper and shredded cheese!
2) Mini pieces of baguette baked in the oven with low-fat laughing cow!
3) With water on the side (lol)
Overall breakfast was delicious and it was a very nice filling portion!!!
1) Lots of kale
2) Frozen Blueberries
3) One whole Guava
4) Lots of Ice and some water
5) 1tbs of organic honey
6) Blend all ingredients together for a nice experience, your stomach will thanks you for this, I know mine did. Measure your ingredients to fit your needs!
My birthday is 11 days away, I need to eat as healthy as possible. Bring on the greens, fruits, and lots of salmon. I must also make time to workout, I must also note that the next 11 days will be the most hectic time of this semester. So much to do, so little time.